So, I’ve been working on a project that entails several components…and the process has been a bit slow at times and brilliantly filled with energy at others. (Such is the creative process, eh?)
Well, I’m on the last leg of this…and the most-involved…and could use a little positive energy to send me whirling through this last step before I say goodbye to this part of my journey. 🙂
While I’m here, though, let me share a few points I’ve learned through the process:
1. Feedback is not only appropriate, it is beyond necessary and extremely important.
2. Friendship and family support are invaluable.
3. Inquire. Ask questions. Ponder. Think. Ask again. Find the clarity you seek. Then, move forward with your goals.
4. We each have individual roads to walk. Don’t judge others on their paths and don’t seek their approval for your journey. It’s yours. Own it.
5. Feed your body (with good food, fresh air, and exercise) and your spirit (though connection, meditation, prayer, and study).
6. Let go of your past. Conquer your fear. Live in the moment.
7. You can do this.
8. Be happy. 🙂
9. Enlist the help of others. They have skills. So do you. Share the love.
10. Keep a positive energy flow. When you start to feel down, pull yourself back up to a place of positivity. Post affirmations; create a mantra–whatever works.
***Above all, have FUN! Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured! Find your happy place and roll!!!!!***
Well, I’m gonna get back to work. I have a deadline, you know?